Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Nokia Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Nokia Technologies. E
Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia is a key supplier to help operators on their transformation journey to Telco Cloud business. This includes the delivery and operation of highly customized Cloud Data Center Solutions. Integration, Customization, Pre-staging, On-site Deployment and Operation of such Cloud Data Center Solutions will be executed in a “Delivery Centers”, which includes also a “Factory grade Pre-Staging Center” for assembling, SW/FW load and pre-testing.
Nokia Delivery Center requires Senior Management to lead a team of highly professional Technical Experts, and Project Managers. He / She represents all Delivery Center provided services to our customers and is responsible for all Service Support and Service.
Delivery actions taken to ensure they meet our customers’ business needs and IT requirements.
The Manager (Delivery Center) will be measured on the efficiency to develop, deliver and constantly improve the automated delivery processes of the Cloud Data Center services and is responsible for the overall customer satisfaction.
Main Responsibility Area:
Provides senior leadership for the Delivery Center team to deliver Cloud Data Center solutions & services around Integration, Customization, Pre-staging, On-site Deployment and Operation; Constantly improve the automated delivery processes incl. necessary tools,
Responsible for the management of multiple projects simultaneously. Scheduling, staffing, and coordinating required project activities with client and internal resources. Develop internal methodology, plus training, mentoring and guidance to staff. Identify opportunities for improvement to processes and business operations using information technology.
The Manager (Delivery Center)
- Build the team, consisting of Technical Experts and Project Manager (initial phase 7-10 hc and in final stage 25-50 hc)
- Enable and champion an IT service cultureOversee development of ITSM-based management processes and controls to ensure quality is maintained to meet business objectives
- Formulate, agree and maintain an appropriate SLM structure for the Service Delivery
- Champion and promote service improvements on an ongoing basis to continually improve quality and customer satisfaction with IT services; Co-ordinate inter-process changes with process owners
- Build, operate and maintain the Pre-staging Center, which is part of the Delivery Center
- Define, develop and constantly improve the processes to operate a Factory-grade Pre-staging Center, inclusive the commercial processes required for import / export Cloud Data Center HW/SW.
- Provide capability development programs to keep the team on high level IT industry standard and enable new team members
- Keep close contact and share experience with key Nokia organizations (products, services, sales, markets)
- Support the sale organization to their pre-sales activities (e.g. customer presentations, customer workshops,)
- Provide capabilities to execute the delivery of services in the deployment and operational phase.
- Maintain day to day responsibility for the ownership and resolution (including any referral or escalation as may be necessary) of Service Management issues which arise in connection with ITSM Services
- Review service metrics (KPIs) that identify the success of the services being utilized
- Recommend and coordinate implementation of changes to ITSM services to improve metrics
- Provide regular reports on service performance and achievement internally and to our customers
- BS in engineering, computer science from a reputable institution, MBA will be added advantage
- 10+ years in the IT industry and service business
- ITIL Expert Certification
- Detailed knowledge of Platform, Infrastructure, and Software as a Service (PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS), including the players and solutions that are available on the market
- Knowledge of IT architectures, procedures and methods
- Understanding of Cloud Data Center related products and technology
- Understanding of Telco/Enterprise Cloud architecture
- Entrepreneurial spirit and sense of personal responsibility
- Excellent business understanding
- Highly experienced with partner selection and partner relationship
- High level of self-motivation and maturity
- Wide experience and reference of leading teams
- Strategic Thinking
- Creative and problem solving mind-set
- Prioritization and project management techniques
- Strong customer orientation
- Effective communication; internal and external
- Fluent English is essential
Specific knowledge and experience on the underlying products and technologies:
- Cloud architecture for telco- and enterprise requirements
- Architecture of Cloud Data Center
- Data center SDN, WAN SDN, Service chaining
- Orchestration and Automation concepts (scaling, life cycle management …)
- ITIL framework and how this can be applied for cloud transformation
- Operational Processes
- Maintenance Processes
If You are interested send your CV to the email address below.