Our company based in Budapest is looking for a French and English speaking
- Managing personal affairs including diary, telephone, servicing, arranging flights, reservations, meetings and providing a crucial first point of contact
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post and managing all personal and business administration, dealing with correspondence, taking minutes.
- Liaising between professional and business advisors and business operations, organizing meetings, teleconferences, providing support to business operations where necessary.
- Researching, and where appropriate producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Keeping all personal and business equipment well-maintained and insured where appropriate.
- Scheduling service and repair program for the personal vehicles and properties.
- Ensuring personal and business supplies are procured and run cost-effectively, this may include insurance, health care, supplies and equipment.
- Manage properties abroad in Europe and in US, assist with marketing property
- Manage private insurances (car, health, boat, houses, liability, fire etc.) – get quotes, compare well in advance, conclude and renew
- Liaising with IT to resolve personal and business matters.
- Research ad-hoc projects as required.
Individual qualities and skills required
- Experience of providing personal assistance to a senior executive
- Fluent French and English both oral and written
- knowledge of MS Office and outstanding searching skills on the internet
- Patience and flexibility of approach
- good problem solving skills
- Hands-on and can do attitude
- ability to work independently
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to use your creativity
- Young and friendly small team
- Option to work from home
- Flexible work schedule
- Laptop, mobile
If you are interested in the above position please send your English CV to the email address below.