Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations globally. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Manager, Applications Technical Operation
The role is responsible for the technical operation services of ERP systems within Sapa including MS Dynamics AX, Oracle, SAP. The role owns the ERP environments and is responsible for ERP environments’ availability.
- Responsibilities within Microsoft Dynamics AX:
- Create Development and IT standards, methodology and software packaged deployment to be applied across ERP deployments and ERP Service Operations.
- Operation of ERP Production, Test and Project Environments
- Responsible for ERP systems' online response time. Maintains system availability, prepares metrics to evaluate systems performance, and works with IT groups and users to ensure that service objectives are met.
- Operate the promotion path approach to AX packaged deployment (code migration)
- Guardianship of the AX environment set, their relationships, integrity and use
Responsibilities within Other Systems:
- Provide Technical Services for Oracle and SAP systems
- Responsible for production systems' online response time. Maintains system availability, prepares metrics to evaluate systems performance, and works with IT groups and users to ensure that service objectives are met.
- Design and establish delivery model for in and outsourced partners and ensure it is managed & controlled
- Manage vendors for application technical operation services
- Utilize in- or outsourced delivery model pending on financial and capacity needs
- Drive improvements within the IT applications delivery structure to achieve better customer satisfactions
- Review future project and BAU technical support need and develop resource base accordingly
- Identify technical areas where the low cost and efficient model of IT Application Service Center can be introduced
- Define objectives for the department and its employees
- People management: manage and control all resources within Technical Operation organization (approx 20 employees located in Hungary, US and India)
- Follow and make actions regarding budget initiatives proposed by management
- 5+ years of working experience with managing software development and/or operations field and team within a multinational company
- 10+ years of working experience with any ERP environment
- Experience in a team lead / manager role is required - experience with remote/dotted line management of staff in multiple countries is an advantage
- ITIL certification is required
- High Level technical understanding of ERP systems is a must
- Strong spoken and written English
- Knowledge of AX Database schema and development standards and best practice approaches is an advantage
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.