- Would you like to work in the field of finance and develop your skills?
- Do you speak English fluently?
- Do you have proven people management experience?
For our multinational client established a Service Centre in Budapest. We are looking for a
Management Accounting Group Leader
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Optimizing processes and productivity improvement - you are proactively looking for process improvement possibilities and you are ready to drive the change
- Oversee the performances meets requirements of internal audits
- Ensure compliance of the team work with BSC standards and policies
- Ensure delivery of business results by meeting or exceeding all contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Provide leadership for your team, develop and monitor assigned resources
- Promote strong collaborative relationships between the teams, other BSC teams and colleagues from the business
- University/College degree in Finance, Economics or other related field
- Minimum of 1 year experience in leading/coordinating teams
- Extensive financial professional experience, knowledge (accounting, accounts payable, controlling or similar processes)
- Outstanding Excel knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of English, other European languages (GE, NL, FR ) is an additional asset
- Great ambition and willingness to continuously learn, grow and develop both your finance and leadership knowledge
- Strong communication skill
- SSC experience is a plus
What we offer:
- Comparative salary and benefits
- Multinational environment
Applications of persons with disabilities are also welcome.
Don’t miss any updates from Kelly Services Hungary. Follow us on: