The company is a rapidly growing division of Telateks A.S. ®, is a manufacturer of high-performance technical textiles, including: multiaxial reinforcements, carbon reinforcements, RTM reinforcements, woven reinforcements, and vacuum bagging products.
- Plans, organizes and supervises all maintenance activities
- Analyzing and solving problems with various electrical and mechanical systems
- Inspects, operates and maintains the heating, cooling, ventilation and air pressure systems
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Plans and controls spare parts inventories
- Identifies energy savings opportunities and makes recommendations to achieve more energy efficient operation.
- Projecting and realising installation of new machinery
- 5+ years of working experience in maintenance
- University degree (BS/MS) in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Experience of electrical automated systems (PLC, Automatic Control, AC/Servo Drivers, Process Control Instrumentation)
- Preferably in experience CNC and/or technical textile machines
To apply you have to push the „apply” button after registration or send us your english CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address.
További információ, JELENTKEZÉS