Hanon Corporation is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world, which has 40 manufacturing plants and 4 global technical centers throughout the world.
Hanon Systems Hungary Ltd., Székesfehérvár, produces and designs climate compressors, fluid transport systems, heating and cooling valves and fuel pumps to the biggest automotive companies for 25 years.
Now we are seeking to recruit new colleague for the following position to our manufacturing plant in Székesfehérvár:
Main Job Responsibilities
- Support the operation of manufacturing equipment’s, validation and documentation process
- Tracking of key maintenance parameters (i.e. machine downtimes, machine availability, OEE, etc…)
- Define TOP problems and take action for that (Top 5 machine downtimes on the area)
- Analyzing bottlenecks of the production lines and take action for that.
- Reduce downtimes / Improve up time of the area
- Initiate and conduct maintenance cost reduction and improvement activities
- Participate in new automated machine designed and implementation
- Working together with Manufacturing Engineer team
- Coordinate the maintenance group on the area
- Establish maintenance goals
- Motivate and take priority to maintenance group respect area objectives (i.e. Scrap, Labour Efficiency, Productivity, etc…)
- Coordinate and maintained the TPM tasks and database, and follow the weekly TPM%
- Develop knowledge and capability of maintenance group
- Support impregnation process and coordinate the planned maintenance activity with the responsible technicians
- Support all of the off line subassy cells/ operation
- Mechanical or electrical degree
- Good oral / written English skill
- Good motivation skill
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and your certification of your degree to the following address.
Hanon Systems Hungary Ltd.