Mainframe Network Specialist colleague is needed for our client, which is one of Europe's leading providers of communications services and residential customers around the world.
Mainframe Network Specialist
- Supporting the SNA and IP network operation (2nd and 3rd level)
- Planning and technical preparation of network software products and methods for systems operations and applications for SDM
- Standardization of procedures, methods and conventions for network management (Network Applications, SNA, TCP / IP)
- Optimization of networks with cost and performance aspects
Planning, installation, configuration/parameterization and operation of
- centralized SNA components in the z/OS (VTAM), front (FEP/ NCP) and backend (SNA devices support)
- IP-related components/software/protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, INETD, LDAP, SMTP / SNMP, port management, NFS, routing, Telnet, Enterprise Extender, Session Manager, File Transfer)
- Intermediate English,
- University/college degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Mainframe networking, SNA, VTAM, TCP/IP
- Knowledge of ticketing tools
- Configuration and support of OSA adapters
- Career opportunities
- Modern working environment
- Cohesive and supportive professional team
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.