Do you have 1.5 - 4 years of experience in M&A related position, Due Diligence or Audit?
Do you have this experience in Banks, Financial Institutes?
Do you have a strong English knowledge?
Would you like to continue your career in a strategyc and analytic position where you can participate in exciting projects?
If yes, apply now because we are looking for an experienced M&A Consultant with focus on Financial sector for our prestigious client where you can gain competitive knowledge in the labour market!
- Challenging work on M&A transactions, assisting in providing value-added advice to clients regarding transaction risks, valuation and sale & purchase agreements
- Participate in financial due diligence projects in various industry sectors including the financial sector
- Gathering and processing business and other financial information
- Analyzing financial statements, performing complex analyses
- Preparation of reports and project documentation
- College or university degree (Accounting, Finance or Economics)
- 1.5 - 4 years of experience in the field of M&A Consultancy, Transaction Services, Due Diligence or Auditing banks, financial institutions
- Good command of English
- Team player attitude but ablity to work independently as well
- Experience in project management
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Stably, prestigious multinational company, perfect reference on the labour market
- Modern working environment
- Exciting & strategyc projects
- Work - Life balance
- Opportunity to develop
- Training opportunites & academic support
- Competitive salary and benefits