LOTUS NOTES/DOMINO ADMINISTRATOR
The purpose of the role is to deliver 2nd and 3rd line support for the services delivered within the global IT collaboration team.
The role is also responsible for technical planning and execution of system administration tasks and projects such as installation, configuration, upgrades, and tuning of Domino- and other collaboration services servers.
The person filling this role is also responsible for keeping up to date with new releases and functionality as well as test and release management work in conjunction with the Global End User Services team.
Ensuring quality and reliability of IS service is of major importance.
Deliver 2nd and 3rd line support for Lotus Notes, Domino, Sametime, Traveler, Connections and Blackberry to Service desks, local IT and end-users
• Administer and deliver a safe, efficient, and reliable service delivery of the individual services in the portfolio today, and in the future: Lotus Domino, Lotus Notes, Lotus Sametime, Lotus Traveler, and Connections to the business community.
• Ensure legal compliance, and internal policy compliance in terms of licensing agreements and ethical conduct
• Take part in project work such as execution, planning and documentation
• Deliver and execute pilots and proof of concepts
• Produce product documentation, how-to’s, instruction
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Preferably IBM Certified Professional Notes/Domino System Administration
• Lotus Domino administrator skills of 3-5 years or more
• Deep knowledge about Lotus Domino administration, architecture and problem solving skills
• Blackberry- and Sametime experience
• Experience in Active Directory, database administration, and security controles within the collaboration products
• Be a logical thinker, methodical and precise – show attention to detail
• Well organized and have the ability to prioritise workload as well as attend to deadlines.
• Experience from a global company
• ITIL certification or experience in working with the ITIL framework
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
• Ability to work on their own and use initiative and good judgement
• Be proactive by nature as well as result driven
• Exceptional communication skills and solid command of the English language both written and oral
• Integrity to communicate across cultures and languages as well as senior management
• Have an adaptable and flexible attitude towards work and working hours
• Robust personality with a “can do” approach
Contact: Dalma Géczi
E-mail cím megjelenítése