Logistics/Technical Operations Leader
LOGISTICS/TECHNICAL OPERATIONS LEADER
Our partner, who is a multinational, market leader company operating in the field of marketing and communication solutions is currently searching for an experienced and ambitious Operations Leader. The aim of the position is to manage the logistics and technical/maintenance operation of the Hungarian branch.
Responsibilities of the Logistics/Technical Operations Leader:
• Managing the logistics/transportation processes of the marketing/campaign materials, maintenance, technical and quality areas of the operation
• Ensuring work safety and appropriate working environment
• Coordination and motivation of the team, responsibility for setting up an effective KPI system
• Managing HR processes within the operation, responsibility for hiring and development of new staff
• Strong cooperation with other departments of the company, especially with the commercial team
• Creating reports, forecasts and analysis in commercial and technical aspects
• Keeping daily contact with clients and partners, ensuring customer satisfaction
• At least 4-5 years experience in the field of logistics operation management, technical fields and maintenance
• At least 2-3 years people management experience
• At least upper-intermediate English knowledge
• Very strong analytical and technical skills combined with a commercial mindset
• „Hands-on” personality, „showing the example” mentality
• Strong leadership and negotiation skills
• Confident, professional appearance, stable client facing skills/customer focus
• Ability to work under high pressure, good time management and multi tasking skills
University/College degree in economics or technical fields is considered a strong advantage.
If you are interested in this position please send us your English CV!
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest