Our multinational FMCG partner is looking for a talented fresh graduate for one year fix term who would like to work in a dynamic and flexible young team as a logistics and marketing associate. If YOU recognize yourself do not hesitate to apply for the job ASAP.
Your responsibilities are:
- Help out with day-to-day administrative (non-strategic) tasks for the logistics and marketing department.
Job content would include administrative tasks such as:
- Managing logistical follow up of diverse activities (f.e. arrange product transportation from warehouse to 3rd party).
- Follow up on PO’s, invoicing, re-booking, etc.
- Work directly with agency for translation of existing key visuals (English to 10 CE languages).
- Manage and ensure timely availability of all (local) key visuals and product pack shots on the respective online portal (box).
- Ad hoc help on execution of plans
- Other ongoing logistics & ad hoc requests (book key meetings, restaurants, post, expense report help, …).
- A certain level of independent leadership is required (f.e. decide whether agency provided (English version of) translation fits original English approved version, or whether input from managers is needed).
- You have to speak in an advanced level of English
- Your IT skills are: good knowledge of MS outlook, intermediate knowledge of MS Word & Excel.
- Education: minimum secondary school degree, administrative higher education preferred.
- Dymic growing FMCG company
- One year fixed term contract
- Helpful team members
- Competitive salary and other benefits