Our client is a prestigious multinational company with worldwide presence, for which we look for
to their Budapest-based Logistics Management Center.
- Organizing and planning transport of shipments
- Responsible for efficient, punctual forwarding
- Handling excalations
- Understanding figures, needs, volumes
- Interface between the plants and carriers
- Provide inputs for logistic planning and network optimization
- Economist or Industrial Engineering degree
- Fluent German or English language knowledge (other European language knowledge is advantage)
- Operational experience in Planning or Transportation/Forwarding
- Great cooperation and coordination skills
- Analitical thinking
- Customer and business focused attitude
If you are interested in the position please send your English CV in MS Word format to the e-mail address below.