Dynamically expanding multinational, international moving company is looking for new candidates.
Do you speak English? Do you like challenges?
It is a good opportunity for you.
• Collection of appropriate documentation from forwarders and customers alike
• Tracking of shipments, problem solving and customer support
• Communicating with various individuals and organizations both inside and outside the company by phone and e-mail
• Provide on-going support to company sales and operational staff
• Organize files, documentation and maintain various databases
• Appropriately manage related costs and other office activities relating to the tasks at hand
• Writing various correspondence to customers and related reports
• Creativity and flexibility
• Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
• Strong initiative and ability to work independently
• Fluent communication skills in written and verbal English
• Good organizational skills
• Proven ability to manage multiple activities at one time in a fast-paced environment and to meet deadlines
• Ability to solve problems and maintain a professional approach
• Above average computer skills and knowledge of various computer software applications (Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Ability to work as part of a team and be a dedicated team player
• Work experience in a similar field
- Opportunity in a challenging, fast-paced multinational environment with a daily use of foreign languages
- Competitive salary
- Long-term career perspective