If you are looking for new challenges, If you want to develop in your profession, If you want to be a determining member of a new greenfield plant, then take a look at our job search site and use the selection options to bring you a step closer to your dream job. We look forward to receiving your job application.
On behalf of our greenfield multinational business partner, who is setting up its team in Miskolc, we are searching for candidates for the
position. Professionalism, previous relevant work experience and very good English language skills are necessary.
Eastjob Személyzeti Tanácsadó Bt. has been assisting its partners with professional HR services for seven years. We provide support for our partners in searching and selecting the right professionals and in developing, optimizing and improving internal HR processes at a high level, flexibly and efficiently. The high quality of our work is guaranteed by the professionalism and attitude of our consultants.
- University degree in logistics, mechanical engineering or business administration
- Long-term experience in automotive and production industry
- Professional knowledge of detailed logistic processes
- Professional experience in handling hazardous goods
- Ability to cooperate with different internal and external partners (customers, production, service providers etc.)
- Business fluent in English in written and spoken
- Experience in using MS Office
- Analytical thinking, pragmatic and efficient way of working, hands-on mentality, team-oriented
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development of cost efficient supply strategies (planning and implementation of supply chain concepts)
- Planning and implementation of internal warehousing, material flow and supply concepts
- Development of packaging for customer and supplier projects (incl. spare parts packaging) under consideration of current legal regulations for hazardous goods
- Preparation of calculations for projects, processes and packaging
- Creation of packaging instructions
- External communication with customers, suppliers and service providers
- Development and documentation of procedures, work instructions and other logistics related documents
If you are interested in this position and you meet the above requirements, please send your job application in Hungarian and English to Kiss Krisztina.