Logistics Officer (JGM-OL)
What you can expect
- Logistics officer is responsible for Supply Chain and Logistics related tasks based on service offering of the organization.
Key service areas: Customer Order Management, Transportation services, Warehousing services.
- Customer Order Entry & Management, order fulfillment and product allocation
- Planning, creating, optimizing and organizing shipments, manage transport exceptions
- Stock management, cost optimization and management reporting
What we expect
- College or University degree, preferable Customer Service or Supply Chain background,
- Work experience: Minimum 3 years
- Specialized knowledge: SAP sales and Supply Chain processes, Communication skills, Analytical thinking, Computer/Excel skills
- Language skills: Local language-fluent, English-advanced
- Ideal candidate: Experience and high level of knowledge in customer order, transport and warehouse management, experience in cooperation with multiple business areas
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job"
training as part of a committed team.
- Work in a young dynamic team in a world leading chemical company.