Location: Budapest, Hungary
Role type: Permanent, full time
NEC is a leading global manufacturer and service provider of telecommunication, computer and electronic devices, NEC has devoted more than 100 years of technological innovation to providing its customers with solutions of genuine value through innovative technologies for everyday use, as expressed in its slogan, "Empowered by Innovation".
NEC maintains a worldwide network of subsidiary companies, which includes operations in Europe where NEC performs various sales, manufacturing, and R&D functions. Today, NEC Europe has more than 20 branches and subsidiaries throughout Europe, employing approximately 1500 personnel, located across Europe, Russia Africa and the Middle East.
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the required support is in place to ensure all aspects of logistics activities are running smoothly in the key areas of logistics, screening & repair and inventory management. A key member of the logistics Supply chain team, the role involves reporting, planning, receiving and processing information related to collection, warehousing and distribution.
- coordinating screening and repair processes end-to-end from logistics point of view
- arranging deliveries (PL, AWB, customs orders, etc)
- preparing related administration, notifications and reports, updating planned delivery dates
- sending Packing lists, ETA information and shipping schedules to Affiliates or to Japan
- preparing related commercial documents (quotation, PO, SO, Invoice)
- coordinating with all parties (lab, warehouse, Affiliates, NEC Japan)
- arranging deliveries supporting the Senior Logistics Coordinator’s workhandling day-to-day operational correspondence with logistics providers and maintaining relationship internally (with other departments) and externally
- monitoring status – inbound dates and availability dates, requested ETA
- coordinating and arranging packaging, labelling
- preparing documents for customs orders
- creating delivery in logistics providers’ system
- sending notifications and tracking deliveries, providing PODs
- creating commercial documents if applicable
- running regular and ad-hoc reports, monitoring outstanding items
Experience / Knowledge required:
- Effective communication skills
- Good computer skills including accurate data entry, word processing and excel worksheets
- Ability to plan effectively
- Experience of working with multi-cultural teams
- Experience in SAP
Education / Professional skills and knowledge:
Ideally educated to a degree level or has relevant work experience within the Supply Chain area.
NO 3rd PARTIES!!!
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
NEC is an equal opportunity employer.