Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? Would you be interested in to improve yourself within a highly skilled senior team?
Customer Service Specialist (Logistics) - Full cycle support
The Customer Service Representative is a customer liaison and aims to achieve excellent level of service, customer loyalty and maximizing sales potential.
The role is responsible for handling and coordinating customer inquiries in the area of ordering, demand forecasting, shipping, billing issues, and complaints. The CSR is dedicated to a specific portfolio of (one or more) customers and responsible to develop a strong customer relationship.
The role requires close collaboration with Customers, Sales Teams, Supply Chain Planning teams, Business Lines and other functions. High customer focus, proactivity, drive for continuous improvement and strong communication-, analytical-, and problem solving skills are a must.
- Develop and maintain a professional and positive relationship with key customer contacts and counterparts in Account teams, Business Lines and Support Teams at all times
- Process customer orders in SAP and ensure compliance with terms and conditions
- Execute with excellence in the area of order-book and customer programs (inventories, replenishment and billings) and proactively resolve issues to secure supply to customer and to achieve best-in-class delivery performance.
- Provide customers with prompt, early and accurate information regarding status of orders, supply, issues, and complaints.
- Gather, analyse and validate customer forecasts and apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting.
- Monitor trends in demand variability and drive dialogue with key counter parts at customers, Account teams and Marketing.
- Reconcile variances to ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts, and to understand demand forecast drivers including phase-in, phase-outs and version changes.
- Pursue the customer for increased order coverage where gaps exist compared to lead-time, forecast or contract data.
- Analyse service performance from logistics data, and customer feedbacks.
- Define and implement continuous improvement actions and make them visible to the Team.
- Drive regular customer logistics review meetings and provide regular service updates. Prepare relevant material to facilitate discussion on performance, order coverage, lead-time review and forecast.
- Ensure customer issues and any other significant customer intelligence relating to business opportunities are escalated in a timely manner to the Account Team and Customer Service Management.
- Resolve customer complaint, return and invoice query requirements by clarifying customer's complaint; determining cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or settlement; following up to ensure resolution.
- Actively support the team arrangements for backup and responsiveness to all customers.
- BA/BS (undergraduate) degree
- Fluency in English
- Good command of MS Office applications
- Starters or fresh graduates with logistics, industrial-/ electrical-/ engineering, or business management- qualifications or similar backgrounds are also considered
- 3+ years of experience in high-end customer service, supply chain & logistics or sales
- MA/MSc. (graduate) degree
- Relevant logistics qualifications
- Expert command of MS Excel
- SAP (other ERP system) knowledge
American Support - 14.00-22.30 , Monday-Friday