For our client, an international company operating in the field of telecommunication, we are looking for a
- Performing daily cash management operations and duties,
- Reviewing wire transfers for proper authorization/support, and approve release of wires,
- Overseeing opening/closing of bank accounts,
- Supporting timely collection of account receivables,
- Executing collection activities for appointed customers and contact them regularly,
- Executing payables for appointed vendors,
- Executing nettings with partners who are both vendors and customers of the company,
- Supporting all Cash Management Initiatives and Projects,
- Overseeing processing daily cash transactions,
- Maintaining good relationship with the banks, customers and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Business Administration,
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar position ( SSC or bank sector backgroun is not suitable for this position)
- Fluency in English
- Good command of SAP and MS Office Programs (Excel in particular),
- Self-motivated; self-starter; well –disciplined; analytical; good organizational and communication skills.