The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Linux Software Engineer
who will be expected to support and drive a number of initiatives in multiple areas.
• Participate in infrastructure automation
• Support virtualization and cloud computing processes
• Configure desktop and server operating systems
• Provide monitoring and security support
• Liaise with clients to ensure that processes are aligned with business needs
• BSc degree in IT
• Fluency in English
• Knowledge of networking, operating systems and distributed systems
• Experience in Unix/Linux platforms including scripting
• Experience in an object oriented programming language
• Experience in one of the following: Java, virtualization (VMWare, KVM), cloud computing (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, OpenStack), configuration management and provisioning systems (e.g. Chef, Puppet), distributed file systems (e.g. AFS), monitoring frameworks, infrastructure automation, network design
• Budapest, Hungary.