The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Linux Software Engineer
who will be responsible for designing, and operating a large, global Linux infrastructure, which underpins business operations.
• Core infrastructure responsibilities, which require a solid understanding of operating systems, networking, and architectural concepts.
• Scripting and development, which requires experience in building and integrating complex, scalable software systems.
• Communication and client interaction, which is key to ensure that we are aligned with business requirements and delivering world class capability to our global clients, in partnership with our worldwide operations teams that provide 24×7 support and coverage.
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication skills in English.
• Solid computer science fundamentals including networking, operating systems, distributed systems.
• Advanced experience in developing and scripting on Unix / Linux platforms.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Experience in at least one object oriented programming language and willingness to learn new languages (e.g. Perl, Python, Java).
• Passion for integrating software components to deliver global-scale solutions.
• Ability to work with clients, gather requirements, and lead finding solutions.
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary