Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even one plane's take-off requires countless critical fine-tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without stable and innovative IT solutions.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the full spectrum of IT services ranging from application development, test management & execution to 7/24 application and infrastructure operation. The company has unique know-how in development and operation of innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT company.
Linux Operator (Ref. 597)
Currently we are looking for a new member colleague in our second level Unix/Linux team who will be responsible for providing Linux services for various customers to ensure the effective, efficient and secure operation of large number of business critical systems.
- Monitoring various LINUX servers and complex, business-critical systems
- Ensuring the smooth operations of high availability solutions
- Opening and handling of incidents
- Active cooperation with providers and relevant departments worldwide
- Troubleshooting of LINUX OS-level problems and outages
- Solving various service requests for the customers
- Good knowledge of at least one LINUX distribution
- Experience in Installation, Administration, Configuration and Technical support in LINUX infrastructures
- Relevantworking experience or studies in LINUX System Administration field
- Basic networking backgrounds (TCP/IP)
- Good problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written
- Ability to work in 24/7 shifts (8 hours)
- German knowledge
- Working experience in Database administration
- Background support of LINUX systems running corporate business applications
Required for application
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)