Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even one plane's take-off requires countless critical fine-tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without stable and innovative IT solutions.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the full spectrum of IT services ranging from application development, test management & execution to 7/24 application and infrastructure operation. The company has unique know-how in development and operation of innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT company.
Linux Operator (Ref. 585)
Currently we are looking for a new member in our second level Unix/Linux team.
- Monitoring LINUX servers
- Ensuring high-level availability solutions
- Opening and handling of incidents
- Keeping contact to providers and relevant departments
- Troubleshooting of LINUX OS-level problems and outages according to the documentations
- Solving simple service requests for the customers
- Basic LINUX or Unix knowledge and/or willingness to learn LINUX technologies
- Basic networking backgrounds (TCP/IP)
- Relevant basic education or equivalent working experience in this field
- Ability to work in 24/7 shifts (8 hours)
- German knowledge
- Praxis in system administration
- Deeper knowledge of at least one LINUX derivate
- Knowledge or experience in Database administration
- Knowledge of one LINUX / UNIX operating system
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)