Linux and storage admin is needed for our client, which is one of Europe's leading providers of communications services, with over 21 million corporate and residential customers around the world.
Linux and Storage Admin
- Provide 3rd line Linux administration support
- Support of virtual environments based on VMware, storage arrays, and backup systems
- Responsible for planning and implementation of Linux
- Involved in design, build, configuration and live support
- 2+ years of experience in design, implementation and support of servers based on Linux at a professional data center provider
- ITIL foundation
- Experience with virtualization technologies (VMware, Red Hat KVM)
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and Linux related open source applications
- Experience in the administration of Web servers (Apache), open source based mail systems, and other Linux based open source applications
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.