Linux Administrator is needed for our client, which is one of Europe's leading providers of communications services and residential customers around the world.
- Provide Linux administration support of virtual environments (based on VMware and storage arrays) for international clients
- Responsibilities in the field of Application and/or Operation System operation
- Tasks in design, build, configuration of the system
- Being in contact with various departments (operation, project management, engineer and architect teams)
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant work experiences
- Fluent English
- Teamplayer attitude
Knowledge in the following fields:
- RedHat Linux
- Java application
- Basic network
- RHCE certificate
- Career opportunities
- Modern working environment
- Cohesive and supportive professional team
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.