2nd and 3rd level support. Act as technical lead, solves and coordinates activities across related technologies. Manage transition and transformations. Train and participate on education of other employees.
- 2nd and 3rd level support .
- Execute project and other deliverables in order to fulfill KPIs and management requests.
- Investigate the root cause of incidents and initiate actions to improve or correct the situation.
- Record, evaluate, authorize, prioritize, plan, test, implement, document and review complex changes in controlled manner or escalate to higher authority.
- Act as technical lead, solves and coordinates activities across related technologies.
- Single Point of Contact for customer or technology within supported service.
- Manage transition and transformations as well as daily operations.
- Participation on on-call duties , independent solving and troubleshooting of incidents and errors within defined expertise
- Coordinates the use of internal technical support and vendor support to ensure troubleshooting, maintenance, and an efficient end-user support.
- Train and participate on education of other employees.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Performance analysis
- Problem management - solving problem tickets
- Customer audits, follow-ups\
- Cluster administration and Server hardening
- Create complex script
- Technical Lead / TPL
- 3rd Level Support (Expert Competence Centre)
- Execute projects (Steering Internal TSSK (GCU/GDU) Projects)
- Creating and maintaining documentation
- Internal trainer for platform / technology
- Presenting on GDU/GCU conference
- High school degree