Line Setter - Yorkshire, Skipton, BD231
Dechra Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing, manufacturers of a wide range of global pharmaceutical products in Skipton, are looking to recruit for a Line Setter.
Working on the 2-10 shift, you will assist in achieving the daily planned production by performing maintenance and repair of plant and equipment in accordance with GMP and Health & Safety guidelines.
- Provide engineering back up as part of the Line Setters team
- Ensure the line is well maintained and set up to achieve maximum output with minimum rejects.
- Confirm and record that safely critical checks are completed prior to commencement of production runs.
- Work with the Packing Manager and Team Leader to ensure all practical steps are taken to maintain and improve line efficiency.
- Carry out daily and weekly maintenance checks and undertake planned maintenance according to agreed schedule.
You will have:-
- A good engineering background and mechanical aptitude
- Proven line changeover and line setting experience
- The ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Must be familiar with safe working practices
- Must have experience of working to SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Ideally, have some basic knowledge of Lean manufacturing
- Ideally past experience from a food, packaging, pharmaceutical, chemical, print, process, plastics or mouldings background
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 2pm to 10pm
Closing Date: Friday 10th October
To submit your CV for this fantastic Line Setter role please click 'Apply' now.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />