- Responsible for delivering all T-systems contractual License Management services to expected quality towards the customer.
- Ownership of all license management activities as defined in the contract and influences the Delivery organisations to ensure TSystems remains compliant
- Ensuring that compliance is upheld across the software estate and meets operational KPIs & SLAs.
- Planning, designing, defining, implementing and managing software licensing policies and procedures in conjunction with stakeholders to ensure current and planned requirements are met.
- Ensures the end-to-end software asset control points are defined and measured to ensure compliance with commercial and legal software licensing terms.
- Identifies, manages and escalates any risks in the use of software which may cause T-Systems’ customer to be non-compliant with their licensing terms of usage.
- Conducts software audits of the estate to manage compliancy.
- Ensures delivery of contractual reports
- Ensures all new Licence requests are authorized and current stock levels are checked to ensure optimal use of Licences at all times.
- Ensures contractual obligations are understood through the internal organisation and that T-Systems are delivering to these contractual obligations.
- Engagement, as required, specialists to cover relevant technology stacks for license compliance positions and guidance
- Software contract management and contract analysis
- Commercial license assessments
- Business Case evaluations
- High level of skill and knowledge in license compliance and lifecycle consideration
- Relevant exams or trainings of License Management (Microsoft, Oracle, IBM)
- High level of skill in license lifecycle
- Experience in managing Service Level agreements
- SME in license management service
- Experience of working in ITIL environment
- High level of skill in security, risk and compliance
- Understanding of how all technical disciplines interact
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven people management skills (either functional or direct)
- Excellent and proven customer relationship management skills
- Experience of influencing key stakeholders within organisation where there is no direct reporting link to ensure