Long term thinking has been in the foreground of MagiCom Kft's business strategy. We focus on gaining market share, and we build on the strengths of our high quality human resources. To this end, MagiCom's management committed itself to the HR development standard Investors In People, which helps us to improve our HR process planning and implementation as well as its review, to maximize its benefits for our employees. In January 2007, Magicom Kft was the first Hungarian IT company to receive the Investors in People Standard recognition.
To provide a higher level of service to our business partners, we are looking for an experienced, reliable
Level 2 CCNA Engineer applicant.
Ensure consistent availability for network connections and work on projects for network improvements.
- Monitor the local network infrastructure, work closely with the remote monitoring team
- Fix any operational issues in the network infrastructure and data centres;
- Manage escalation and communication on the infrastructure upgrades, changes;
- Work with the connectivity team on adding new customers to the management infrastructure;
- Work with the company’s Implement tools & reporting to monitor level of availability;
- Cisco skills: CCNA knowledge is a minimum
- Basic ICT network knowledge (TCP/IP, switching, routing)
- Basic analog and VoIP voice knowledge
- Fluent English is a must, French knowledge is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in multinational environment
- Project management skills / experience
- Ability to work without daily supervision
Location: Budapest/Budaörs (with lot of home office)
Start time: ASAP