Legal Recruitment Researcher
We are looking for a proactive and flexible legal recruitment researcher to join our shared resource center office based in Budapest. Your role is to be responsible for supporting all processes involved in the candidate recruitment process. You will be working directly with the consultants and team assistants.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being solely candidate focused
- Generating research lists of candidates
- Sourcing candidates
- Pre-screening of candidates
- Response management
- Assisting candidate selection for recruitment covering permanent vacancies
The ideal candidate:
- Is fluent in written and spoken business English
- Is able to work under pressure
- Has a team ethic, professional attitude
- Has experience in using ATS / CRM systems
- Has knowledge of defining and composing effective job adverts
- Has strong social media management skills and experience
- Has candidate management experience
- Possesses a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position in a local or international recruitment environment
This is a unique opportunity for a smart, business savvy person who is passionate to further his/her career with us and eager to work in a truly international, young and friendly environment.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and salary expectations in English to the following e-mail address.