National Instruments (NI Hungary Kft.) is currently seeking a law student graduating this year or next year to join National Instruments European Legal Department based in Debrecen.
Under the supervision of the company’s European Legal Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Legal Team in connection with their projects. This is a highly crucial role that requires a high level of professional focus and self motivation. Responsibilities include:
- Creating reports, preparatory and background materials,
- Collecting and analysis of data,
- Preparing legal documents upon the guidance of the corporate lawyers,
- Organizing meetings,
- Coordinating with the National Instruments affiliates and various business units in the National Instruments group,
- Legal research,
- Archiving documents, operating and innovating the databases used by the department,
- Drawing up meeting minutes, preparing and circulating summaries,
The Successful Applicant
You are a law student graduating this year or next year. In addition you must have:
- Proficiency in legal English, both written and verbal,
- Sound analytical ability,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills,
- A client-focused approach,
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity international work environment,
- The ability to work in team.
Your ability to work in another European language (e.g. German, French) will be a clear advantage.
What's On Offer
Your commitment and passion to provide professional legal counseling and to foster innovation will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package. Operating within a dynamic and truly multinational environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
Your application with an up-to-date resume and a motivation letter in English should be submitted throughLink megjelenítése