Legal counsel job is open at our multinational client, operating in the IT sector.
The Legal Counsel is responsible for a wide range of legal issues, including business counselling, advising on contracts and generally providing daily support to the local managements.
The Legal Counsel position is an excellent opportunity for a professional who would like to work in multinational environment and take responsibility in a high level, furthermore face career opportunities in the future.
The main responsibilities of the Legal Counsel are:
- Contract draft and reconciliation
- Treat legal inquiries consist of corporate law, commercial treaties, and also labour law
- Ensure business relationships are compliant with company interests
- Support the regional legal management team in reporting and also cooperate with other business stakeholders
- Ensure periodic legal support in any other ad-hoc issues
The ideal counsel candidate has at least 4 years of experience gathered in a multinational law firm, or in the corporate side. Experience in Shared Service Centres is a plus. Our client is looking for an applicant who has a Law degree, and also licensed to practice law, including solid labour law knowledge and practise. Fluency in English(legal terminology as well) and one additional European language is also required for this position.
If you are interested or you can refer to someone else, apply by uploading your English resume via hays.hu
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest