Lakatos, Köves és Társai Ügyvédi Iroda (earlier Clifford Chance), one of Hungary’s most prestigious international and independent law firms is seeking for
The ideal candidate:
- Has graduated as legal assistant
- Must have an excellent command of written and spoken English, as well as strong knowledge of English legal terminology, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Must be able to collaborate with other team members
- Has the ability to work under strong pressure
- Must be self-motivated
- Legal experience is not required
- Keeps cases organised by establishing and organising files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
- Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling depositions; preparing and forwarding summonses.
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact.
- Preparing pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
Skills/Qualifications: reporting skills, legal administration skills, client relationships, organization, planning, attention to detail, confidentiality, dependability, client confidentiality
What we offer:
- international background and know-how
- excellent work environment
- competitive salary
To apply for this position please send your CV and motivation letter both English and Hungarian to the email address below.