- an experienced lawyer with high motivation?
- a well-prepared professional in compliance?
- having a stable knowledge on corporate, commercial law?
- experienced in litigation/dispute resolution?
- a well-prepared legal professional seeking for development?
- fluent in English?
- stable, mature, decisive but friendly and cooperative?
We are looking for a Legal and Compliance Officer for our multinational client in the FMCG sector.
Manage the legal and compliance function of the company, including the following fields:
- Company Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Competition Law & Anti-trust and environment law
- Commercial Law, Contracts
- Sales, Distribution
- Real Estate
- Data Privacy
- University degree in Law
- Bar exam
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience post bar
- Stable knowledge and experience in compliance, company, competition, commercial law
- Experiene in litigation, dispute resolution
- Fluency in English
- Ability to prioritize
- Business Acumen
- Collaborative mindset & attitudes
- Ability to develop networks internally and externally
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Opportunity to work cross-function and cross-border
- Possibility to build up new processes
- Improvement opportunity
- International company
- Competitive salary