Ledger Deployment Analyst
Ledger Deployment Analyst
|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Budapest|
|Description of position:||Ledger Deployment Analyst role form part of a team that supports a European environment and mission.The person fulfilling this role will work as part of a small sub team who are responsible for the deployment activities of the Ledger/Reporting application|
• Focal point and subject matter expert for Ledger System testing /deployment:
Work with partner teams on deployment of common releases or applications
Deploy major new business requirement
Support ledger re-engineering and transformation
• Coordinate or Facilitate Ledger deployment projects:
test plans, schedules, matrixes, users, cases
change management process
• Work with development on resolution of test defects
• Provide second level support to operations team on Ledger / Reporting applications and production issues resolution
• Ensure Ledger Reporting testing and deployment activities are correctly documented in the appropriate tool and in line with required business controls and guideline processes.
• Bachelor's Degree
• English: fluent
• Team player capable to be self driven and work on their own.
• Strong analytical skills & problem-solving abilities
• Basic understanding of accounting and accounting processes driving ledger systems
• Negotiation skills
• Studies on the field of Business Information Technology
• Experience in Accounting / Accounting systems
• Experience in System support
|Known languages:||Fluent English knowledge|
|Short company info:||Our client is a shared service center based in Budapest. The company is committed to creating a supportive, flexible work environment that gives employees more flexibility and control over their work as an important means to achieve greater work/life balance and enhanced productivity.
What our client offers:
•A multicultural, dynamic and positive team environment
•Continuous development opportunities
•Varied tasks, job roles and possibility to participate in local or international projects
•An attractive working environment
|Additional info:||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: