BP – a different perspective on commitment
A workplace focused on you, providing stability and partnership, remote working options alongside a variety of learning journeys to build you career. A company valuing excellence, integrity, diversity and energy. Explore your potential with us and join team BP today as
Lease Administration Senior Analyst
The Lease Administration Senior Analyst is direct report to the Lease Administration Manager working within Record to Report in Global Business Service Center. (S)he will provide meaningful SAP Lease Administration (SLAN) support to the businesses across the Group. Analysts are expected to work both independently and as part of a team. The position would exercise a moderate level of independent decision making, as well as applying accounting policies and procedures as pertains to lease accounting.
IF YOU JOIN OUR LEASE ADMINISTRATION TEAM, YOU MAY HAVE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Possess in-depth knowledge of financial reporting.
- Understand IFRS16 and lease accounting.
- Responsible for working with Business Units to ensure accuracy/completeness of financial reporting of leases.
- Must be able to understand issues needing resolution and action/provide guidance as needed.
- Support Lease Administration Manager in decision making and analysis.
- Perform master data maintenance of SLAN.
- Ensure consistency of data between SAP and SLAN.
- Work with Lease Administration Manager to assess and deliver end user training needs.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements.
- In addition the senior lease analyst is responsible to lead lease projects and to drive continuous improvement initiatives across the organisation.
- Due to the extended background and experience it is expected from this role to coach his/her team mates and be the link sharing best practices in the organisation.
IN A LEASE ADMINISTRATION SENIOR ANALYST ROLE WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years experience in an accounting/financial systems environment
- 2+ years experience working with SAP
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interpret and clearly communicate information, best practices and lessons learned
- Strong financial, analytical and computer skills (SAP, MS Excel)
- International Accounting Qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA, CMA) a plus
- Flexibility and adaptability in handling change
- Ability to manage competing or conflicting priorities
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability and willingness to take initiative
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in this position, learn more on.
Asszisztencia / Adminisztráció
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Könyvelő, Közgazdász, Pénzügyi asszisztens, Pénzügyi elemző, Pénzügyi szakember
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Gazdasági elemző, Gazdasági szakember
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|