On behalf of our multinational partner we are looking for an experienced < Learning & Development Manager .
He/She will be responsible for the development and delivery of the Learning & Development strategy.
They will play a significant role in the company's people strategy, customer and staff training, and will be responsible for a forward improvement.
- Co-operation with cross business stakeholders.
- Create and deliver a communication and engagement plan in co-operation with involved departments.
- Co-ordinate and evaluate learning, development and career progression.
- Lead research and deliver products to meet customer and business needs.
- Ensure that local requirements are met.
- Comprehensively co-ordinate the organization's training & development requirements and policy.
- Plan and organize a wide range of complex training programmes.
- Define and develop L&D strategy across the whole business unit.
- Develop and measure the effectiveness of training for current and future approach.
- Lead and manage a team of trainers and support staff.
- Relevant experience in L&D strategy creation and implementation
- Fluency in Hungrian and English both written and verbal
- 5+ years of experience in Programme/Project Management at a corporate/multinational company
- Stragetic mindset & approach
- "Can do" attitude
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Capable of managing a small team
- Several years of experience in cross-business stakeholder management
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Multinational environment
- Supportive corporate culture & motivating environment
- Professional development programs, trainings and educational support