What do we offer?
Grundfos is a global leader in advanced pump solutions and a trendsetter in water technology. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
A truly global workplace where opportunities for professional and personal development can be achieved at home or abroad in more than 55 countries. The core of Grundfos is Innovation – That is our driving ambition. We are dedicated to bringing new perspective in our thinking and to work towards a more sustainable future that is equally beneficial to our employees, business partners and society. United in our values, being responsible for our actions and making a difference in the world we live in – This is who we are. For more information about Grundfos, visit us on the web at www.grundfos.hu
Grundfos Financial Shared Services (GSS) in Budapest was established in 2010 with the purpose of driving high quality and efficiency in the financial processes by ensuring a standardized platform and continued benchmark; while making our employees highly engaged and committed to build excellent partnerships with our stakeholders. In our financial shared service centre currently we are working with more than 50 companies from more than 20 countries in Europe, Middle East and America engaging around 100 employees .
The centre also host several back office and shared functions. Since 2015 autumn HR SAP Master Data team operates providing service for many companies.
GSS is looking for highly-motivated, customer service-oriented people in the following position:
Learning & Development Coordinator
What is the job about?
Deliver learning admin services according to the defined global learning admin process within a shared service framework effectively, professionally and accurately.
- Deliver professional learning admin services in alignment with the global learning admin process
- Contribute to the continuous optimisation, streamlining and implementation of the learning admin process and the related tools and systems
- Offer advice to the business on the right admin solutions
- Guidance and information about administrative handling of training activities
- Work on the basis of incoming requests
- Set up courses in Success Factors
- Handle day-to-day learning admin (enrolments, cancellations, etc.)
- Communication with participants
- Close coordination with course owners, trainers and local support
- Finalization of courses incl. invoicing
- Ad hoc reporting
The Learning & Development Coordinator will be employed by GSS, part of HR Shared Services, reporting directly to Learning Administrator Manager in the headquarter in Denmark.
What do you need to apply?
- Business related degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years work experience preferably in SSC environment in the field of HR
- Fluent English knowledge is a must (written & oral)
- Experience with Success Factors or other Learning Managements Systems is an advantage
- Excellent with numbers
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Team-oriented, friendly work atmosphere
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities
- Social- , team building and sport events
- Competitive benefit package
- Reward and recognition system to acknowledge outstanding performance
- Excellent location in the heart of Budapest
How to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your English CV on the email address below.