Learning and Development Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or a related field.
- 2+ years experience in training and development, OD, leadership development or related field of expertise.
- Knowledge of the learning and development principles and practices, adult learning theory, curriculum design, needs assessment and evaluation methodology.
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement, change management and or project management a plus
- Managing on-boarding processes
- Facilitating and organizing classroom trainings
- Leadership development
- Supporting mentor programs
- support HR Business Partners in developing and coaching on individual development plans,
- Employee Engagement Survey action planning
- Online learning
BASELINE SUCCESS FACTOR
- Ability to assess organization, team and individual performance
- Coaching and leadership development skills
- Demonstrated experience building partnerships, coaching, consulting and facilitating classroom trainings and presentations
- Team oriented
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills (ability to express ideas verbally and in writing)
- Ability to prepare training materials, manage and coordinate comprehensive training programs.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.