The Learning and Development Business Partner works with senior management in the Manufacturing organization to define, prioritize, and drive global L&D strategy aligned to business objectives for the function. The Business Partner will lead business case creation and implementation by working with Manufacturing leaders, subject matter experts, learning designer(s), L&D program manager, and other stakeholders.
- Capture the business need for initiating an L&D project and clearly define the desired business outcome
- Define the desired employee performance behaviors needed to accomplish the business outcome and identify the gap(s) between desired employee performance and current employee performance
- Conduct root cause analysis to determine appropriate solutions package, at a high-level, to close the gap(s)
- Create and manage to a project plan for the development and deployment of the solutions, and report progress to stakeholders
- Maintain knowledge of current L&D portfolio and leverage current solutions where possible
- Occasional travelling and “off-hours” phone calls with Penang and U.S.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters Degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years learning and development experience; global experience preferred
- Fluent English
- Deep knowledge and application in the practice of performance consulting, or the commitment to quickly gain this knowledge through extensive self-education
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Resourceful, adaptable and results-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude