Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their special needs. We call this intimate healthcare. Our business includes ostomy care, urology and continence care and wound and skin care. We operate globally and employ more than 7,000 people. Nyírbátor Site of Coloplast Hungary Kft is looking for our next
Process Improvement Engineer
position of Nyírbátor Site.
Your primary tasks/responsibilities:
- Coordinate the implementation of lean manufacturing principles across the site to maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness while creating a lean culture.
- Single point of contact for cross-functional coordination concerning site lean manufacturing activities working in collaboration with the LCC.
- Identify and execute opportunities for pipeline cost reduction leveraging lean design and execution principles.
- Coordinate the execution of projects designed to drive improvement of DVC reduction via material usage and scrap reduction, productivity, labour organizational design and equipment utilization as well as total value stream effectiveness.
- Manage execution of projects as appropriate to support lean implementation and productivity improvement at the site.
- Determine economic feasibility of proposed changes in manufacturing methods, processes and machines
- Prepare specific recommendations ensuring alignment of activities with the site strategy
- Responsible for the development of the organization in the understanding and use of Lean tools and ensure that site is continually moving toward the continued improvements and cost saving measures.
- University or College degree (Engineering / technical field is an advantage),
- minimum two year's practical experience in a multinational environment as a Lean coordinator/facilitator/specialist,
- experience in facilitating Lean / Kaizen events,
- experience and ability to teach Lean tools,
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English,
- experience in project management with specific experience in lean project execution,
- six sigma green / black belt is an advantage.
- enthusiastic, open-minded, positive attitude,
- excellent organizational skills with ability to work in a team,
- excellent communication and presentation skills,
- strong change management and influencing skills.
Please fill your application and motivation letter to the link below and select LEAN Specialist position on the page until 12th November 2014!