We are looking for Lean &Six Sigma Black Belt Specialist within a frame of our growing multinational company. Coloplast is one of the leading company in the region of Szabolcs-Szatmár Bereg in terms of ensuring long term wide range of professional opportunities. If you are a person committed to the field of Health&Safety, result oriented and you are able to take responsibility alone, you are the ideal candidate for it.
About the department
The Project and Improvement group within Operations Development department has a role of supporting and organizing all transfer and improvement activities at Coloplast Nyirbator site based on Lean principles and in harmonization with Mass Production processes. We are responsible for handling both local and international initiatives.
- Identify, prepare and execute Six Sigma based projects within mass production environment,
- coordinate and stratiegically support the implementation of long term lean plans and lean manufacturing principles,
- coordinate the execution of projects designed to drive improvement of DVC reduction via material usage and scrap reduction, machine utilization, labour organizational design,
- single point of contact for cross-functional coordination between international production sites in lean manufacturing activities,
- determine economic feasibility and prepare specific recommendations ensuring alignment of activities with the site strategy,
- responsible for the development of the organization in the understanding and use of Lean and Six Sigma tools and ensure that site is continually moving toward the continued improvements and cost saving measures.
- University or College degree (Engineering / technical field is an advantage), minimum two year's practical experience in a multinational environment as a Lean coordinator/facilitator/specialist,
- Six Sigma black belt,
- experience in facilitating Lean / Kaizen events and ability to teach Lean and Six Sigma tools,
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and fluent in Hungarian,
- experience in project management with specific experience in Lean and Six Sigma project execution.
Please send your CV and motivation letter via the apply button not later than 27th November 2015, and please put your immediate manager to your application.