- Are you engineer?
- Do you have experience in LEAN?
- Do you speak English fluently?
Our Client is a multinational company. We are now looking for a LEAN Expert employee for their site in Komárom-Esztergom county.
- Define all of the functional specifications for the plant expansion project, describing the assumptions, outcome, capacity or other performance parameters to be achieved and description of how the project works
- Prepare necessary engineering documents in support of environmental permitting process, including block flow diagrams, list of emission points, emission characteristics and emission quantities
- Prepare written Process Control Definition, including a sequence describing how and where the process is controlled and what measurements are required
- Transfer the Process Design to the Project Engineer or Project Manager and follow the implementation process to ensure that the process is installed per process design
- Provide review and support for implementation of the process design as a mechanical reality, in support of the Project Manager
- Participate in identification of annual Plant Capital project list and participate in the screening and approval process
- Understand process leverage areas, sources of seed loss and opportunity for continuous cost and quality improvement in the assigned facilities
- University degree in engineering
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Fluent English knowledge
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, result-oriented and "can do" attitude to work
- An exciting job opportunity in a multicultural environment
- Chance for getting full overview of manufacturing processes
- Participating in a relevant plant expansion as an engineer
- Further career and personal development possibilities