A hirdetés 710 napja lejárt
Sematic Group is a leading supplier in the world of elevator components. Our activities include the production and distribution of standard and special automatic elevators.
Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">www.sematic.hu
SEMATIC Hungária Ltd. is looking for the best candidates for its LEAN department in a position of:
- Assess, prioritize and implement continuous improvement projects by using LEAN tools together with manufacturing engineers
- Active participation in the planning and introduction of LEAN principles
- Provides training on LEAN performance improvement concepts, tools and techniques to others on a just-in-time basis
- Define production cycles and cycle times of products
- Problem solving management, Project management
- Identify and drive best practices across the business
- Coordination of 5S activities, facilitate Kaizen events
- High degree in Mechanical engineering (Msc)
- Recommended, at least 3-4 years of experience in LEAN/Manufacturing area
- Lean, Six Sigma, Kanban, Process maping experience
- Knowledge of understanding technical drawings, AUTOCAD
- English fluent
- Excellent communication skills, Excellent collaboration skills
- Precise, creative, open to new, brain storming ideas, analytical skills
What we offer:
- Professional development in an international manufacturing company
Date of Start:
If interested in this career opportunity in a new vibrant organization, please submit your cover letter, resume with photo to the email address below.
Sematic- Hungária Kft., Nyíregyháza, Debreceni út 273.
Szükséges iskolai végzettség