Our partner is the No. 1 global supplier of professional cleaning equipment with headquarters in Denmark. They have more than 50 sales companies and distributors word-wide, and a wide ranging product portfolio covering vacuum cleaners, floor care machines and high-pressure cleaners.
Currently we are looking for
candidates to our Nagykanizsa plant
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support strategic direction and uphold the values of the company.
• Provide leadership to establish Lean skills and mindset.
• Develop, introduce and support implementation of standards, systems and processes within all functions in the factories
• Assess the factory leadership teams and workforce in lean, conceptual understanding and application.
• Develop Lean competencies and practices within the factories through; Education, coaching and hands-on training
• Demonstrating practical application and benefits of Lean concepts
• Create strong links between Quality and Lean; support compliance with the QMS/registration to ISO especially
• KPI’s: define, monitor and report
• Operational Approach
• Change Management
• Problem Solving
• Fluent in English (read/write/speak).
• Business, Engineering or Industrial Management degree, second level preferably
• Two or more years experience working with lean concepts and practices.
• Has experience in; training, coaching, team facilitation and practical problem-solving
• Fluent English
• Multinational and strong organization
• Competitive compensation package
If you are interested in the vacancy please send us your Resumé (English and Hungarian)!