- Provide coaching and support on value stream design sessions, project identification, and prioritization,
- Monitor, coach, and continuously improve Value Stream transformation initiatives to ensure continuous and aggressive throughput time reduction,
- Work with value stream owners to create a system to ensure people development through value stream focused Kaizen Events, Blitzes, and Lean projects,
- Supporting ongoing development of values and principles according to the Lean Six Sigma models,
- Leverage factory floor knowledge and employee feedback propose improvements to Lean Six Sigma Manager,
- Develop and mentor lean leaders to facilitate and lead Kaizen Events,
- Support Lean Six Sigma Manager to propose and develop a strategies in support of the standardization of effectiveness of the site Lean Six Sigma program.
- University or college degree (Industrial Engineering or related discipline preferred),
- Active English (write/speak/read),
- Understand the fundamentals and principles of Lean Manufacturing,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Good management skills and abilities,
- Strong analytical and conflict management skills,
- Problem-solving approach,
- Organizational skills,
- Proactive attitude,
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team,
- Proficient usage of Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge of Visio, Auto CAD is a plus.
What we offer:
- Professional and personal development,
- Company culture supporting and recognizing performance,
- Reasonable wage, fringe benefits,
- International work conditions.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application with marking the position to the following e-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése