Established in 1993, EPAM Systems (NYSE: EPAM) provides software engineering solutions through its leading Central and Eastern European service delivery platform. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM employs approximately 11500 IT
professionals and serves clients worldwide from its locations in the United States, Canada, UK, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Belarus, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and Poland.
EPAM is recognized among the top companies in IAOP's "The 2012 Global Outsourcing 100", featuring EPAM in a variety of sub-lists, including “Leaders – Companies in Eastern Europe”. The company is also ranked among the best global service providers on "The 2012 Global Services 100" by Global Services Magazine and Neogroup, which names EPAM "Leaders - Global Product Development" category.
For further information please check our web site at Link megjelenítése.
We are looking for Leadership Recruiter in our Budapest office.
We are looking at hiring a Leadership Recruiter who will be responsible for end-to-end execution and delivery of leadership roles. The role would comprise of recruitment of talented individuals to serve in diverse leadership roles in EPAM Systems
- Manage top-level assignments across the region
ensuring that the pipeline is filled with strong,
- Proactively develop and execute
candidate-generation strategies using all available
- Proactively develop pipeline including the design,
build and maintenance of a strong and diverse
network of potential senior leadership candidates
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships
with senior leaders across EPAM to actively recruit
for senior-level roles
- Gather competitive data, industry trends,
and labor market conditions and translate these
to successful search strategies
- Collaborate with hiring manager and business HR
to create and deliver a comprehensive, compelling
and balanced offer
- Develop excellent internal client relationship,
while communicating proactively and
consistently with hiring managers and candidates
- Playing role of strategic advisor for local
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree is required;
- 7+ years of experience working in a
- 3+ years of proven experience with executive
- Understanding of IT sphere is preferable
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word, Excel
and Power Point;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact,
- Ability to prioritize work and handle
- Ability to work independently and
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, please send a detailed CV (in English) referring to the position to the e-mail address below.
Link megjelenítése/careers.html" target="_blank">Link megjelenítése/careers.html