CHEP is the global leader in managed, returnable and reusable packaging solutions, serving many of the world's largest companies in sectors such as consumer goods, fresh produce, beverage and automotive. CHEP’s service is environmentally sustainable and increases efficiency for customers while reducing operating risk and product damage. CHEP’s 7,500-plus employees and 300 million pallets and containers offer unbeatable coverage and exceptional value, supporting more than 500,000 customer touch-points in 50 countries. Our customer portfolio includes global companies and brands such as Procter & Gamble, Sysco, Kellogg's, Mondelez, Nestlé, Ford and GM. CHEP is part of Brambles Limited. For more information, visit Link megjelenítése.
Leader Supply Chain
Location: Prague or Budapest
As a Leader Supply Chain you will:
- Manage Plants‘ locations (CZ,SK, HU), operations, and third-parties to ensure effectiveness, cost efficiency and quality of Plants
- Manage third parties to ensure that the check and repair process is maintained according to plan & quality criteria;
- Control storage, stock rotation, stock levels, forklift truck activity to ensure appropriate capacity at Plants
- Ensure that all Plant activity complies with current H&S legislation;
- Measure performance against clear standards – performance reporting on KPIs;
- Represent the Operations function and actively contribute to creation and execution of country strategic business plan
- Build strong relationships based on cooperation with other Teams;
- Manage Supplier relationship via review meetings and continuous monitoring tracking
- Manage escalation of Supplier Service complaints to support on resolution, escalations and triggers and supports Service audits
- Local customer collaboration negotiation to develop CHEP and customer network and develop the understanding of customer needs
- Comply with the safety legislation, policies and procedures
What we expect from candidates:
- Bachelors/ Master degree in Engineering, Business or equivalent
- 5 years management in Operations & Quality and B2B relations management - previous logistics/supply chain/distribution/shipping experience
- Lead & achieve results in pan-European, multi-site environment.
- Experience in cooperation in matrix multi-lingual structures and blue-collars sites
- Negotiation skills and contract management experience
- Extensive experience with budget management
- Supply Chain background is an advantage
- Willingness to travel ca. 50% of time
- Fluent English is a must.
- Work in an international company providing innovative solutions for the optimization of the supply chain for industries such as consumer goods, fresh produce, beverage and automotive
- Broad possibilities of professional and self-development
- Friendly work atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect
- Attractive salary with range of benefits (e.g. company car, bonus, medical insurance)
If you are interested in this opportunity please send us your CV in English via Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">this link.