Our partner is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Its provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. It has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
- Provide level 2 & 3 operational and technical support for Cisco PBX and Contact Centers on a worldwide basis to customer sites inside of the partner including the following technologies: Cisco Call Manager / Cisco Unity Connection / IP/TDM Gateways / Contact Center Express and Enterprise / Jabber / Cisco Telepresence / Audio/Web conferencing
- Determine methods and procedures for solving complex technical issues encompassing hardware, software and networking.
- Generate clear and concise documentation.
- Acts as a focal point for organizing a technical team, driving resolution and communicating status during critical, high impact incidents.
- Engage with vendors to collaborate on support and monitoring tools, roadmap and impact on support.
- Drive high availability by maintaining current versions, firmware releases and vendor suggested improvements.
- Ensure effective operation and management of all communications systems.
- Lead the effort to define and deliver the strategy, services and capabilities in the areas of voice, video and real-time collaboration.
- Support planning for Enterprise Cisco voice systems. Provide input to design, project plans, implementation plans, and support global enterprise voice communications architecture,
- Provide support to delivery functions working in regional or business unit projects.
- Provides guidance & leadership to less experienced engineers.
- Ability to work effectively with and provide guidance to other members of the team
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with Cisco IPT Technology
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in IT
- Consulting experience with Cisco products
- Experience with Cisco Contact Center Enterprise
- Working with outside vendors (ie. Cisco TAC, Avaya, etc) to escalate technical support issues.
- Strong administration knowledge of Cisco Call Manager (CUCM) and Unity Connections.
- Strong knowledge in Cisco IVR/ ICM/ UCCE / UCCX/ VXML Gateways / CVP /CUIC/ Finesse /Jabber including scripting, configuration and call routing, ICM DB mgmt. and CVP Call Studio.
- Knowledge of integration with CRM tools, Live Chat, email etc.
- Strong knowledge of Trunking, Protocols, Hunt group configuration and Call handler.
- IP Telephony systems administration, configuration, and implementation preferably multi-vendor solutions
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, VoIP and WAN networks
- Cisco Voice Certified.
- CCIE Certifications a plus
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communications skills in English. Other EU languages (German or French) is an advantage.
- Global team experience a plus.
- Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Culture & Values - more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. Values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
|IT / Informatika|