Lead Financial Accountant
- Carry out the month end close processes for complex accounting areas.
- Act as a focal point within the team providing guidance.
- Coach, mentor and support other team members.
- May be asked to take on a supervisory role for junior staff.
- Resolution of issues and queries that may require reference to Group Reporting Manuals.
- Support the delivery of Statutory accounts and Tax analyses.
- Look for opportunities to drive and implement process improvements.
- Carry out balance sheet reconciliation work for query resolution independently.
- Support intercompany processes/group recharges processes.
- Support the preparation of reporting to the authorities.
- Coordinate cash and bank activities and help preparing cash-flow reports and forecasts.
- Ensure general understanding of all accounting entries and follow up on queries.
- 4-5 years of experience gained in financial accounting/reporting/controlling
- University degree in Economics preferably in Finance/Accounting
- Fluency in English
- MS Excel skills
- Attention to detail, strong analytical skills
- Processual mindset and can do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in German
- SSC experience
- Experience in people management
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Modern office environment, easily accessible workplace
- Career opportunity