Lead Database Analyst
Our client is a dynamically developing global company operating in the manufacturing industry.
What the company offers:
- Great work environment.
- Professional development.
- Challenging careers.
- Competitive compensation.
- Global database operations.
- Provide troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Lead a team of System Analysts.
- Designs, tests and installs database management systems.
- Architecture maintenance.
- Support escalations for different databases.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of globally hosted applications.
- Translate detailed specifications into new or enhanced application solutions.
- Maintains relationships with infrastructure teams, technical support teams, customers and vendor support teams to support effective implementations.
- Supports existing processes and standard development procedures.
- Manages daily activities, issue resolution and communication across project execution teams.
- 5 years of experience in database administration support.
- Good command of English.
- Knowledge of full system development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of databases (MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL) and application servers.
- Experience in cloud computing.
- Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to explain issues and resolutions to technical and non-technical staff.
- Quality oriented thinking.
- Budapest, Hungary.
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant E-mail cím megjelenítése or call +36 30 291 3089.